G920 Driving Force Racing Wireless Wheel For Xbox One/Series S/X And PC
- The 900-degree lock-to-lock rotation of the G920 Driving Force means you can turn the wheel two and a half times
- It’s the same degree of motion as a steering wheel inside a car
- Maintain a more realistic driving body position with the separate floor pedal unit with integrated throttle, brake, and clutch pedals
- Lets you comfortably accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car
- Driving force is designed for the latest racing game titles for your Xbox Series X or Xbox One console. Add driving force to your controller selection and you may never want to race with a regular controller again. G920 driving force pro also works on PC with select titles
- G920 driving force is engineered with dual-motor force feedback that is designed to realistically simulate the feel of your car and tires on every turn and type of terrain so you can sense under- or oversteer, drifting and more. With helical gears modeled after the gearing used in car transmissions, you get exceptionally smooth, quiet and precise steering action. Anti-backlash tensioning keeps the wheel and pedals tight, maximizing your control
THE REAL WHEEL
Immersive driving simulation comes to life in the details. Dual-motor force feedback makes you feel every tire slip and terrain change. Solid steel ball bearings in the wheel shaft give weight and durability. Stainless steel paddle shifters and floor pedals apply precision force. Hand-stitched leather covered wheel makes every car luxury. Helical gearing delivers smooth, quiet operation.
ADJUSTABLE FLOOR PEDALS
Maintain a more realistic driving body position with the separate floor pedal unit with integrated throttle, brake, and clutch pedals. Driving Force lets you comfortably accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car.
SHIFT INTO OVERDRIVE
To take the racing simulation experience over the top, add the realism of a dedicated shifter. With a short-throw feel in a 6-speed “H” pattern shifter with push-down reverse, the Driving Force Shifter from Logitech G is a driving companion you won’t soon forget.
DESK AND RIG MOUNTS
Drive fearlessly knowing the wheel won’t shift during aggressive maneuvers. The racing wheel mounts securely to your table or racing rig via built-in clamps or screw mounting points. G29 and G920—wheel, pedals and shifter—mounts perfectly in Playseat racing simulation cockpits for added realism.
|What's In The Box||1 X Steering Wheel|
|Type Of Console Software||Xbox One/Series X|
|Product Length||10.24 In|
|Product Height||10.63 In|
|Product Width/Depth||10.94 In|
|Attribute Key||Rotation, Steering Shaft, Wheel Cover, Wheel Unit Depth, Floor Pedals|
|Attribute Value||900 Degrees Lock-To-Lock, Steel, Brushed Stainless Steel, 278 Mm, Adjustable|
|Model Name||Driving Force|